Having your Facebook account locked out can be annoying, especially if you use Facebook as your go-to social media site to communicate with your loved ones. So, if your account was unexpectedly disabled, here’s how to unlock your Facebook account again.
Recover Locked Facebook Account (2022)
When Does Facebook Disable Your Account?
Accounts that violate Facebook’s rules of service are disabled. Facebook claims it will specifically disable your account if any of the following occur:
- Posting content that doesn t follow the Facebook Terms.
- Using a fake name.
- Impersonating someone.
- Continuing behavior that s not allowed on Facebook and goes against Community Standards.
- Contacting other people for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, or other conduct that s not allowed.
Recover FB Account Disabled By Facebook
You can ask for a review if you believe you didn’t break any of the aforementioned Facebook rules. Here’s how to go about it:
1. Go to the Facebook saccount appeal form and enter the necessary information. Facebook requests your entire name, phone number, login email address, and ID for verification. Government IDs and non-government IDs are both accepted on Facebook. Visit this site to see a list of all supported IDs.
2. To file the appeal after uploading all the necessary information, click Send. After then, Facebook will examine your appeal. If the business is confident that you were unintentionally locked out of your account, it will grant you access. Additionally, as part of the review process, the social media business might get in touch with you to get more details.
Recover Facebook Account You Disabled
Your Facebook account can still be recovered if it was previously disabled or completely deleted as long as the 30-day recovery period has not yet expired. Here’s how to activate a Facebook account that has been inactive:
1. Recovering a Facebook account that has been disabled is as simple as entering your login information. Log in to Facebook using your username and password by visiting the website. If you had your account temporarily disabled, logging in will restore it, allowing you to use the platform.
2. You will have to confirm the reactivation if you had decided to permanently deactivate the account instead. You may see the day when your account is set to be deleted on the confirmation page. To regain and reclaim access to your Facebook account, click Cancel Deletion.
Frequently Asked Questions
What occurs if your Facebook account is disabled?
With a Facebook account that has been disabled, you cannot log in. You can’t utilise any Facebook functions and are virtually locked out of your account.
How long does Facebook keep your account disabled?
Unless you file an appeal, disabled Facebook accounts remain disabled indefinitely. If the company’s representatives contact you for extra information, make sure you reply. Make sure the inquiry is coming from Facebook and not scammers before answering.
A: Can Facebook suspend your account without cause?
Facebook rarely suspends accounts without a good cause. Accounts that are in violation of the company’s terms of service are typically disabled. If Facebook unintentionally disabled your account, you can submit a review request to get access back.
Get Your Disabled Facebook Account Back
If you followed Facebook’s rules but still had your account disabled, you might be successful with your appeal. You might try opening a new account if you did break Facebook’s terms of service. If you suspect that your Facebook account has been hacked, read the guide in the link below to find out and get your account back.