Slow-motion videos never cease to fascinate, partly because of the peculiar aspects. Slo-mo is for you if you want your late-night party video to look cinematic or if you want to make your birthday video look quirky. On your iPhone or iPad, though, have you ever wanted to convert slow-motion video to regular video? Maybe you wanted to know how the slow-motion movie would seem when played at regular speed, or maybe you didn’t like the slow effect. Whatever the case, there is an easy method on iOS to convert a slow-motion clip into a regular video.
Convert Slow Motion Video to Normal Video on iOS and iPadOS
You can easily convert slow-motion selfies (or any other slow-moving shot) into regular movies using a secret slow-motion video converter in the Photos app. The stock photo tool also converts films without sacrificing quality. So after the conversion, you shouldn’t be concerned about any deformities.
Interestingly, you can undo the adjustments using the Photos app. As a result, you can quickly retrieve your slo-mo footage whenever you want to. Let’s see whether it’s done correctly!
- Launch the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Click the Albumstab button at the bottom.
3. Next, choose the Slo-mo option under the Media Types area of the screen.
4. Choose the video you wish to turn into a standard speed video for your iOS device next. In the top right corner of the screen, tap the Edit button to continue.
5. The following slide should have vertical lines at the bottom. The vertical lines closely spaced at the right and left ends denote regular speed, while the vertical lines evenly spaced in the centre denote sluggish speed.
All that’s left to do is precisely arrange the lines to convert this slow-motion clip into a standard speed video. To arrange them closely, only drag the slider.
6. You can hit the play button to preview the video after editing it. At the very conclusion, click Done in the bottom right corner of the screen to complete.
Simply open the video and press on the Edit option if you ever decide to change your mind and make this video into a slo-mo clip once more. Then, select Revert to Original after tapping on Revert to confirm.
Convert Slo-mo Video to Regular Speed Video with Ease on iOS
That’s basically it! So that’s how you turn any slow-motion video into a regular one. The stock photo app has undergone numerous modifications recently. In addition to enhancing privacy, it has added useful video editing tools, interesting photo widgets, and filters.
You can restrict third parties’ access to your pictures app using iOS 14. Use this privacy-focused function to provide third-party apps access to only specific photos and videos.