You may customise your stories on Snapchat with a number of features and story games. While the majority of us are familiar with Snapchat filters and AR lenses, stickers are a feature that is frequently disregarded. In reality, the business gives you the choice to design your own stickers. Therefore, today’s topic will be how to make and use your own stickers on Snapchat.
Create and Use Custom Stickers in Snapchat (2022)
Create Custom Snapchat Stickers
1. Using the gallery icon in Snapchat’s post creation UI, open the image you wish to turn into a sticker. Tap the scissors symbol in the right toolbar after that. The option to create a new sticker will now be visible. To make the selection, you can either manually draw a border around the sticker on the image or use the rectangle or ellipse tool.
2. To save the sticker, hit the yellow Done button after choosing the area of the image you want as the sticker. Now, you may put your sticker wherever you like in your Snapchat story.
Use Custom Snapchat Stickers
1. From Snapchat’s story creation interface, tap the sticker icon to view the sticker you made and switch to the scissors tab. Here, you may view every sticker you’ve ever made.
2. Click and drag to reposition the sticker you wish to use in the post. Press and hold the sticker and drag it to the trash icon that appears at the bottom to remove it from the story.
3. Stickers can be sent in direct messages as an additional alternative. Stickers, however, are sent in chats as images. If you transmit a sticker through chat, it can become pixelated.
Delete Your Snapchat Sticker
Tap the sticker icon and long-press the Snapchat sticker you’ve produced to permanently delete it. Select Delete from the question that displays now, and then you’re done. The sticker will now be deleted from your collection by Snapchat. To remove several stickers from the app, simply repeat these instructions.
Create Your Own Personalized Stickers on Snapchat
So there you have it—how to make your own Snapchat stickers. You can edit and customise your articles with stickers. You may create polls on Snapchat in addition to a variety of customised stickers to keep your fans interested. Visit our article on the greatest Snapchat tips and techniques for more advice like this.