Reddit is a community-driven social platform, and its creators frequently add features to make it easier for its users to communicate with one another and express themselves freely. Therefore, the creators introduced a brand-new avatar builder for users to use in order to assist them in creating a Reddit identity.
Create Your Own Avatar Using the Reddit App
So, here’s how to make your charming or fearsome Reddit avatar using this new tool and display it on your profile.
- Download the official Reddit app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Open it up on your device. Log in to your profile if you have an existing one or create a new one from the login page.
- Now, once the app opens your Reddit feed, tap the small profile icon at the top-left corner of your screen.
- In the sidebar menu-list, you will find the option to create an avatar .
- Tap it to open up the avatar creation page.
- Now, you can manipulate factors like body and eye color, hairstyle, and attires to create your own personalized avatar.
Reddit’s avatar creator has existed since at least 2015. The creators claim that they haven’t had time to modify it before now, though.
Additionally, a lot of new cosmetic items with a Halloween theme have been introduced by the creators with this new upgrade for your avatar. To encourage other Redditors to wear masks, you can even add one to your avatar. The majority of these themed goods, however, are only available to premium users.
However, you can design your own unique avatar for your Reddit profile using the avatar builder. It will be shown as profile hovercards on your profile.