Microsoft has made the Windows 11 ISO images formally accessible to those who were eager to download the Windows 11 Preview Build 22000.160. Therefore, you are no longer required to create the ISO image from an uupdump file or download the file from dubious sites. Visit Microsoft’s website to access the official Windows 11 ISO download page. You can then run a clean install on your PC after that. The nicest thing is that Microsoft gives users the option of selecting either the Dev or Beta channel. So without further ado, let’s learn how to legally download the Windows 11 ISO image in a few easy steps.
Download Windows 11 ISO Officially (2021)
In this article, we’ve shown you how to get the Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO. You may find the instructions for performing a clean installation of Windows 11 on your PCs immediately after. From the table below, you may quickly access the pertinent section.
Download Windows 11 ISO Image from Microsoft s Website
1. First, click this link to go to the page where you can download the Microsoft Insider Preview. To continue, you must sign in using a Microsoft account. Create a Microsoft account right away if you don’t have one.
2. Scroll down to the “Select edition” area after logging in. Select the most recent Windows 11 build from the drop-down menu by clicking on it. The Windows 11 Dev or Beta builds are available for download. Beta channel updates are monthly, whereas TheDev build updates are weekly and typically include more issues. Beta channel stability is almost complete.
3. After that, select the language from the drop-down menu and click Confirm. Then click Confirm once again.
4. Lastly, a link to download the Windows 11 Client Insider Preview will be provided. As Windows 11 only supports 64-bit architecture, it will only provide you with a 64-bit ISO image. Your Windows 11 ISO file will start downloading as soon as you click on 64-bit Download.
What Is the Size of Windows 11 ISO File?
Many of you may be curious. How big of a download is the Windows 11 ISO? The size of the official Windows 11 ISO file, which we obtained from the Microsoft website, is approximately 5GB.
How to Perform a Clean Install of Windows 11
Although we have already written a comprehensive guide on how to cleanly install Windows 11 from a USB stick, we will here briefly walk you through the process to give you a general idea. Let’s get started now that everything has been cleared up.
1. Launch Rufus after connecting a USB flash drive to your computer (Free). Rufus will instantly recognise the USB drive.
2. After that, click Select and pick the Windows 11 ISO file that you downloaded earlier.
3. Following that, click Start at the bottom and leave everything at its default settings.
4. Close Rufus and restart your computer after the flashing procedure is complete. Start repeatedly hitting the boot key as soon as your computer starts up.
Note: Pressing the Esc key during startup on HP laptops displays the Startup menu. You will need to search the Internet for the boot key for various laptops and PCs. One of these should work: F12, F9, F10, etc.
5. Click Enter after choosing the USB disc on which you flashed the Windows 11 ISO.
6. The Windows 11 installer process will then boot into your computer. Select Next, then select Install Now. I don’t have a product key, so choose an edition, then choose Custom.
7. Click the Next button after choosing the partition where you wish to install Windows 11. The C drive is usually the culprit.
8. That’s it. Your computer will now be installed with a brand-new installation of Windows 11.
9. After the installation, disconnect the USB thumb drive when the machine resumes, and Windows 11’s new onboarding (OOBE) setup will start up automatically. Go ahead and install Windows 11 now.
10. That’s all there is. On your computer, Windows 11 Insider Preview is running. You will indeed keep receiving Windows 11 Insider updates.
If you don’t like the new Start Menu style, Windows 11 lets you disable the newly available Widgets section and restore the Classic Start Menu. Check out our linked article for a comprehensive list of the top Windows 11 features.
Download Windows 11 ISO Image From Microsoft Right Now
So that’s how you may get the Windows 11 ISO file from Microsoft’s website in its official capacity. We have also added instructions for a clean installation of Windows 11 on any PC to make things simpler. Additionally, you can discover how to free up disc space following a Windows 11 upgrade. And to get the maximum performance out of your computer, modify the Power Mode settings in Windows 11. That’s all we have to say, though. Please leave a remark below if you have any questions. We’ll do our best to assist you.