You can choose to enable Facebook’s dark mode for your account, just like most widely used social media apps. When you scroll through your feed at night, Facebook’s dark mode makes it easier on your eyes. This article explains how to enable Facebook’s dark theme on the mobile apps for iPhone and Android.
Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook (2022)
Enable Dark Mode on the Facebook Website
1. Log into Facebook with your account information and click the downward-pointing arrow in the upper-right corner of the screen. Select Display & accessibility options from the drop-down menu that opens.
2. The Dark mode option will now be available in the Display & accessibility settings. Selecting the On toggle will activate dark mode, while selecting the Automatic toggle will automatically apply your system’s dark theme selections. If you have scheduled dark mode on Windows 11, you can automatically switch between the light and dark themes in this manner.
Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook App for Android
1. Launch the Facebook app and select the hamburger menu located in the top navigation bar’s right corner. Then expand the Security & Privacy tab by scrolling down, and select Settings.
2. In the Preferences section of this settings menu, select Dark mode. You have the choice to use system settings to enable, disable, or use dark mode here.
3. Decide If you want Facebook to adhere to system-wide theme settings, use the system settings. However, selecting On will instantly activate the dark theme on your Facebook app.
Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook App for iPhone
When the Facebook app is open on your iPhone, expand Settings & Privacy by tapping the menu symbol in the bottom navigation bar.
2. On the Settings page, scroll down and choose the Dark mode check box. To use system-wide dark theme options, select System or On to enable dark mode.
Switch to Dark Theme on Facebook on Any Device
There you have it, then! That’s how you can use Facebook on Android, iOS, or the web while enabling the dark theme. We have a thorough guide that will help you enable the dark theme everywhere if you want to take things a step further. Visit our article on the top Facebook tips and tactics to learn more advice like this.