Summary of Contents
Enable Screenshot Editor in Google Chrome (2022)
Use Chrome Flags to Enable Chrome Screenshot Editor
If the user has their profile views switched on, they would be able to know that you have viewed their profile if you took too long to block them after seeing their profile. If they use TikTok, they will be alerted right away when you check their profile and receive the notification.
Blocking them as soon as you view their profile is the simplest approach to avoid this problem. The longer you wait, the greater the chance that they will discover that you have looked at their profile. Use these methods if you’re confused how to block someone on TikTok.
1. Launch the TikTok app on your device.
2. Tap the icon resembling a magnifying glass to select the Search button.
3. Look up the account’s username that you want to block.
Google Chrome Screenshot Editor: Features
4. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of their account after you have arrived there.
5. At the bottom of your screen, select Block.
6. Select Block once more to confirm that you wish to block them.
Capture and Edit Screenshots in Chrome
7. It’s possible they don’t have profile views on (the thing that allows them to see that you viewed their profile)