The Sleep Schedule function was added to Apple’s iOS devices with the release of iOS 12 at WWDC 2018 in a fairly covert manner. And it is this feature that allows your iPhone or iPad to display the stylish Good Morning screen each morning along with the weather prediction. So, here’s how to activate it.
Now, the feature was featured in the system’s clock up until iOS 13. With iOS 14, Apple moved the feature to its Health app, though.
Therefore, if your device is running iOS 13, you must set the Sleep Schedule via the Clock app rather than the Health app.
How to Get the Good Morning Screen on Your iPhone or iPad
In order to get the Good Morning screen on your iPhone or iPad, follow these steps.
- Open the Health app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the Sleep section in the app.
- Scroll down to find the Your Schedule section and tap Sleep Schedule .
- Toggle the switch for Sleep Schedule to turn it on.
- Then set a Sleep Goal according to your general sleep schedule.
- Then set the days for the alarm on the next page.
- After setting the necessary time and days, tap the add button at the top right corner to set it up.
You will now receive the Good Morning screen (shown below) every morning for the days that you have set the Sleep Schedule once your sleep schedule has been configured.