You can communicate and connect with your friends and followers during Facebook Live sessions. You may easily show off anything to the world by starting a live stream on Facebook. Here’s how to go live on Facebook if you’re new to the site and have no idea how it works.
Go Live on Facebook (2022)
How to Go Live on Facebook (Desktop Website)
1. Go to the Facebook website and click the Live video option under the text field for status updates.
2. To begin your Facebook live stream, click Select under Go live on the following screen.
3. Your browser will now ask for access to your camera and microphone if you are live streaming for the first time. Permit the permissions to continue. Depending on your preferences, you can also choose to make the broadcast private for your friends or public.
4. Select the camera and media source you want to use. Now is the moment to select an external 4K webcam as the camera source if you intend to live stream from one. To stream live on Facebook after completion, click the Go Live icon in the lower left corner of the screen.
5. You are currently logged in to Facebook. In the insights section, you can check stream data and insights including the number of watchers, comments, responses, and shares. Click the red “End Live Video” button to put an end to a Facebook live video.
7. To terminate live streaming on the Meta-owned social media platform, click End on the confirmation window that appears.
8. At this point, you can decide whether to share the live video with your feed or to delete it forever. If you don’t want to keep it, you can select Delete video and go back to News Feed to permanently stop the stream and return to Facebook.
Live Stream using Facebook Mobile App (Android/ iPhone)
1. Launch the Facebook app, then tap the Live button in the space designated for status updates. You can now decide to include a description so that viewers can learn more about the stream. Press the Go Live button to begin your Facebook live stream after entering the description.
2. Click the Finish button in the bottom-right corner of the screen to stop the live feed. If you unintentionally try to stop the live stream, you will have a brief window of time to do so.
3. You have the choice to post or delete the video after the live broadcast is over. Press the Post Now or Delete buttons to broadcast the live video to your feed or to completely remove it from your stream, respectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I unable to go live on Facebook?
Your internet connection probably isn’t reliable if you can’t start a live stream on Facebook. You may evaluate your internet’s dependability by using one of the top speed test websites. You might also try removing your VPN and ad blocker in order to stream live on Facebook.
Is it public when you go live on Facebook?
On Facebook, you can modify the privacy settings for your live stream. You may then decide whether to invite all Facebook users to the live stream or just invite your friends.
Is it possible to test Facebook Live before going live?
You could test your live streaming on Facebook using the option to “Publish as a test broadcast.” It appears that the feature has since been removed, though.
Easily Stream Live on Facebook
So that’s all there is to know about live streaming on Facebook. You can log out of Facebook or cancel your account if you want to take a vacation from it in the interim. Don’t forget to read our post on the finest Facebook tactics for further advice of this nature.