Summary of Contents
Hide Pics from Photos Widget in iOS 14 on iPhone and iPad: 2 Methods Explained
If the user has their profile views switched on, they would be able to know that you have viewed their profile if you took too long to block them after seeing their profile. If they use TikTok, they will be alerted right away when you check their profile and receive the notification.
Blocking them as soon as you view their profile is the simplest approach to avoid this problem. The longer you wait, the greater the chance that they will discover that you have looked at their profile. Use these methods if you’re confused how to block someone on TikTok.
Remove Specific Images from Photos Widget on iPhone and iPad
1. Launch the TikTok app on your device.
- Tap on the image in the Photos widget.
2. Tap the icon resembling a magnifying glass to select the Search button.
3. Look up the account’s username that you want to block.
4. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of their account after you have arrived there.
5. At the bottom of your screen, select Block.
- It s worth noting that the Photos widget displays featured images. So, if you want to keep certain featured images away from the home screen widget, go to the For You tab -> Featured Photos. Now, find the image you wish to hide and then hit the Share button. Finally, select the Remove from Featured Photos option.
- Bear in mind that if you remove all the featured images, the Photos widget will display the first image from the Memories section which is also located in the For You tab.
Hide All the Images You Don t Want to Show Up in the Photos Widget
6. Select Block once more to confirm that you wish to block them.
- Launch the Photos app and select all the images you want to hide. Simply, tap on the Select option and then choose your images as usual.
7. It’s possible they don’t have profile views on (the thing that allows them to see that you viewed their profile)
If you view someone’s profile and don’t want them to know, you might be in luck. You must have Profile Views enabled in your preferences in order to be able to see who has viewed your profile.
Keep Certain Images Away from Photos Widget with Ease on iOS/iPadOS
They won’t be aware that you visited their profile if the account you were viewing doesn’t have this feature enabled. Sadly, there is no way to determine whether this feature is turned on for a particular account. To prevent them from knowing that you have viewed their profile, you will just have to pray that they do not have it enabled.
If they don’t have Profile Views enabled on their TikTok account, they won’t be able to tell you saw their profile even if you don’t take all the necessary steps.