Xiaomi just just unveiled MIUI 12 in China, bringing a long list of new features with it. Super Wallpapers stood out as one of MIUI 12’s greatest features among them. In essence, it’s Earth and Mars live wallpapers with more dramatic movement. We installed the first MIUI 12 beta on our Redmi K20 to test out Super Wallpapers, and it truly worked extremely well. Therefore, you have come to the right place if you too want to enjoy the new Super Wallpapers on your smartphone. The installation of Super Wallpapers from MIUI 12 on any Android smartphone, including previous Xiaomi phones running MIUI 11, OnePlus, Realme, and Samsung devices, is demonstrated in this post. Let’s go on to the steps with that in mind.
Install Super Wallpapers from MIUI 12 on Any Android Device
Thanks to linuxct of XDA Developers, who adapted the live wallpapers from MIUI 12 for all Android devices, installing MIUI 12’s Super Wallpapers is a rather simple process. In addition, we’ve provided instructions on how to access Super Wallpapers and some useful advice for Xiaomi devices that aren’t compatible. After having said all of that, let’s move on to the procedure.
1. To begin with, click this link to open and download the Super Wallpaper APK of your choosing. Super Earth, Super Mars, and Super Saturn are your options. Choose the APK in accordance with the wallpaper’s theme and location as there are various versions available.
2. Next, instal the APK like you would any other software. If a security prompt appears, select Settings and turn on the sideloading toggle.
3. Next, download the Google Wallpapers app (Free). You can use it to access Super Wallpapers on your phone or tablet.
4. Next, launch the Google Wallpapers app and navigate to the bottom of the page. You may discover live wallpapers here. You can find all of the MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers there after you open it. Select your preferred wallpaper now, then press Set Wallpaper. You’re done now.
Note:Follow the instructions from step #8 if the Super Wallpaper does not appear on the lock screen.
5. The Wallpapers app on some Xiaomi devices doesn’t display the Open button, making it more difficult for users to access the Super Wallpapers. If so, you’ll need to download Activity Launcher (Free) in order to launch the Wallpapers app.
6. Open Activity Launcher and look for Wallpapers after the installation. Expand the Wallpapers menu now, then press the first selection. It should take you right to the Wallpapers app, where you may put Super Wallpapers on your Android smartphone and access it quickly.
7. If the first option is unsuccessful, try the other possibilities. In addition, you may make a shortcut if you want to access Super Wallpapers quickly. Choose Create shortcut by tapping and holding down on the option. Your home screen will create a shortcut as a result.
8. Super Wallpaper may not be applied to the lock screen on all Xiaomi devices. In that case, adhere to this easy tip. Activate Wallpaper by pressing and holding the home screen. Open the Wallpapers menu by clicking on it in the middle.
9. A brand-new Live Wallpapers category will appear. Now select any live wallpaper and then click “Download.” Tap Apply after that, then select Set on both.
10. To finish, use the Google Wallpapers app and navigate to the Live Wallpapers area. Set your preferred Super Wallpaper now, and it will function on both the home screen and lock screen this time.
Enjoy MIUI 12 Earth and Mars Live Wallpapers on Your Android Device
So that’s how you can download and instal the MIUI 12 Super Wallpapers on your Android device. In the limited time I used it, there were no stutters or freezing issues. Your experience may differ because of the potent internals of my OnePlus 7T. Other than that, there was little to no variation in battery life, which is positive. That’s all we have to say, though. If you encounter any difficulties accessing the Super Wallpapers, please let us know in the comments section below. We will undoubtedly assist you.