Playing games on a Chromebook used to be restricted to a few Android and browser games, but that has all changed today. With the help of Nvidia’s GeForce Now cloud gaming technology, Chromebooks can now run PC games with desktop-level features. In essence, it means that Fortnite and a number of other games may now be played flawlessly on Chromebooks. All you really need is a quick internet connection. So, in this article, we’ll demonstrate how to use GeForce Now on a Chromebook to play Fortnite. Let’s read through the guide with that in mind.
Play Fortnite on a Chromebook (Updated 2021)
1. The first step is to instal GeForce Now on your Chromebook by following the instructions in the attached guide. All you have to do is create an Nvidia account. After then, the process is rather simple. Remember that if you want to play Fortnite on a Chromebook, you will need an external mouse. The coolest thing is that Fornite is playable on Chromebooks provided by the school.
2. If you already play Fortnite, browse the Epic Games Store (link) after logging into GeForce Now and login in with your existing account. Register for a new account if you are a new user.
3. Next, look for Fortnite in the Epic Games Store or just click this link to get directly to the Fortnite page. After that, click the Get button.
4. You don’t need to submit any card information because Fortnite is a free-to-play game. You will be informed that you have successfully purchased Fortnite in a few seconds. You can now shut down the Epic Games Store.
5. Go back to the GeForce Now page and look for Fortnite there. After adding it to your collection, click Play.
6. A rig will be assigned to you after a brief period. Click the Continue button now.
7. You will be prompted to input your Epic Games login information during the initial run. Use the same account you used to purchase Fortnite from the Epic Games Store to log in here. By the way, this procedure only needs to be done once.
8. At this point, you’re done. Now that Fortnite has successfully run on your Chromebook, you can enjoy limitless gameplay. You will have access to all of your rewards, skins, and resources if you used your previous Epic Game account.
Run Fortnite on a Chromebook Just Like PC
So that’s how a Chromebook can instal Fortnite. As you can see, playing Fortnite on a Chromebook has been a lot simpler thanks to GeForce Now. Remember that you are using the full-featured PC/macOS version of Fortnite with support for keyboard, mouse, and controllers, not the Android version. I would advise you to test GeForce Now on your Chromebook right away. You’re going to adore it without a doubt. Follow the instructions in our linked guides if you want to play Minecraft Java Edition on ARM Chromebooks or instal Steam on your Chromebook. That’s all we have to say, though. Please let us know if you are having any problems by leaving a comment below.