Blocking their number to prevent communication is likely the best technique to end a relationship when there is no turning back. Additionally, blocking is a successful approach to keep spam calls at a reasonable distance. In this aspect, iOS gives you the required flexibility by enabling you to view and manage blacklisted numbers on your iPhone. So, here’s how to view blocked numbers on an iPhone if you’ve blocked a lot of people and want to see whose numbers are prohibited on your phone.
4 Quick Ways to Check Blocked Numbers on iPhone (2022)
On iOS, there are four simple ways to view restricted contacts. Each technique has been described, and we’ve also covered how to unblock contacts on an iPhone. To read this article from beginning to end, utilise the table of contents down below.
See Blocked Contacts on iPhone Using the Phone App
As you might have imagined, the Phone app provides a straightforward method to view the blocked contacts and unblock any number in accordance with your demands.
1. Open the iPhone’s Settings app. After that, select the Phone app by scrolling down.
2. Next, choose Blocked Contacts by scrolling down.
3. Following that, a list of all the contacts you’ve blocked on your iOS device ought to appear. Tap on Edit in the top right corner of the screen to edit the blocked contacts. You can tap the thered – button and select Unblock to unblock any contact. Please click Done to confirm.
Find All Blocked Contacts on iPhone in Messages
It’s equally simple to manage prohibited contacts on iOS using the Apple Messages app.
1. Use your iPhone to find the Settings app. Then, select The Messagesapp by scrolling down.
2. Go to the SMS/MMS menu now, and then press on Blocked Contacts.
3. Following that, you ought to see a lengthy list of the contacts you’ve blocked. Hit the Edit button in the upper right corner, the red – button to the left of the desired contact, and Unblock to remove any contact from the blocked list. To save changes, press Donat in the upper right corner.
Check All Blocked Contacts on iPhone for FaceTime
On iOS, you may access the list of blocked contacts by going to the FaceTime settings.
1. Open the iPhone’s Settings app. After that, select the FaceTime app by scrolling down and finding it.
2. Next, select Blocked Contacts under the Calls section.
3. On this screen, a lengthy list of the contacts you’ve blocked on your iPhone will show up. Hit the Edit option in the top-right corner of the screen, then the red – button to the left of a contact, and then touch Unblock to remove any contact from the banned list. Make sure to click Done at the end to finalise the changes.
Find All Blocked Contacts on iPhone for Mail
On iOS, you can check and manage your blocked contacts in the Mail settings.
1. Launch the iPhone’s Settings app. Now locate and tap the Mail app by scrolling down.
2. Next, select Blocked under the Threading section.
3. A list of blacklisted contacts will now be displayed to you. Tap the Edit button in the top right corner to edit the list. Then, tap the – button to the left of any contact you desire to unblock and remove from the list by tapping Unblock. The changes won’t be saved if you neglect to click Done at the end.
Quick Ways to Manage List of Blocked Contacts on iPhone
The list of blocked contacts on your iOS device can now be seen and managed in the manner described above. You can choose whichever of the four techniques best matches your needs because they are all simple to use. On the other side, you can check for it as well if you’re concerned that someone else has blocked you on their iPhone. Always feel free to offer your thoughts and ask any pertinent questions in the box below.