On May 2, the Flipkart Big Saving Days sale is scheduled to begin. This time, it will be active for six days, from now until May 7, delivering substantial savings and bargains on a variety of platform categories. Additionally, the online retailer will offer discounted prices on electronics like smartphones, laptops, wearables, Bluetooth speakers, and more. Holders of HDFC Bank cards will receive an instant discount on prepaid purchases of up to 10% during the event.
Set Any Song as Custom Ringtone on Android
On May 2, the Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale will start, and it will last through May 7. However, starting on May 1 at midnight, Plus members will have early access to the deal. The newest equipment, such as mobile phones, televisions, laptops, and more, will be available with enticing discounts. Electronics and accessory items will be discounted up to 80%, according to the description. Additionally, users can save up to 75% off their televisions.
Set Ringtone From Built-in Options
Buyers will be able to add things to their wishlists so they can conveniently make purchases, according to Flipkart’s dedicated webpage for the impending event. Additionally, it gives you a good sense of the offers that will be available for each electrical device or smartphone. Additionally, we have put together a list of smartphones that will be offered at steep discounts during the Flipkart Saving Days Sale to help you make your decision.
- To change your Android ringtone, first go to Settings > Sound (could be listed as Sound and Vibration in some devices).
- Scroll down and select Ringtone. If you get a confirmation popup from the Ringtone Manager, asking you to select a default app, select Media Storage. If not, simply go to the next step.
- Under Phone Ringtones, you should find a whole host of built-in tunes to choose from. Tap on them one at a time to hear them before making your selection. Once you find one that you like, hit OK to save your selection.
Set Any Audio Track as Custom Ringtone
According to the microsite, EMI transactions and HDFC Bank cards would receive instant savings of up to 10%. Apple’s iPhone 11 is currently available at Rs 44,999. The iPhone is equipped with the most recent A13 Bionic chipset from the manufacturer and has a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display. A 12MP wide-angle lens with an f/1.8 aperture and OIS is paired with a 12MP ultra-wide-angle sensor that has an f/2.4 aperture and a 120-degree field of view on the device’s back panel. The gadget launches with iOS 13.
- Navigate to Settings > Sound > Ringtone as described above. Now scroll down to the bottom and tap on Add Ringtone. You will be taken to the default File Manager app. Go to the Audio section to make your selection.
- From here, select your favorite tune that you want as the default ringtone on your phone. The song/track you choose will be automatically added at the end of the existing list and you will be able to use it as your new ringtone.
The price of the iQoo 3 with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage is Rs 24,990.
Set Your Favorite Tune as Custom Ringtone on Android
This gaming smartphone has a quad back camera configuration and a 6.44-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 CPU with a 5G modem also powers it. It has a 4,440mAh battery inside, and 55W Super FlashCharge technology is used to recharge it.