When you have a group of fellow couch addicts to share the humour with, binge-watching is more enjoyable. Otherwise, even the most spectacular movies or television shows will feel less interesting. So if you adhere to the adage “sharing is caring,” you probably want to help your friends get the most out of their Apple TV+ subscription. Are you willing to let your family and friends watch movies and TV shows on Apple TV+? Let me assist you in beginning right now!
Share Apple TV+ with Family and Friends on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
The option to share content with up to six people at once (you included, of course) even during the one-year free trial is arguably Apple TV+’s best feature. The activation of Family Sharing is the only prerequisite, if any. Everyone in the family will have access to channels after it is finished, allowing for easy access to movies and television programmes for the whole unit.
Set Up Family Sharing If You Haven t Already
1. Launch the Settings app on your device, then tap on the image of your profile.
2. Click Get Started after tapping Set Up Family Sharing.
3. After that, set it up as directed and invite your friends.
Note:At this point, you must decide which feature to share with your friends first. You can pick from a variety of settings, including Screen Time, Apple Music, iCloud Storage, Location Sharing, and iTunes & App Store Purchases. Choose your preferred choice, then tell your friends about it. Invite your family or group members after that.
Sharing Apple TV+ Movies and Shows With Family and Friends
Start sharing when you have configured family sharing on your iOS or iPadOS device. Everyone in the family can now freely watch your Apple TV+ content going forward. Additionally, you can see who has subscribed to the service and even manage it by going to the Family Sharing section of Apple TV+ on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
On iPhone and iPad
1. Open the Settings application on your device and click the profile picture.
2. Click on Family Sharing now.
3. Select TV Channels from the Shared Features section.
Apple TV+ will show up on the following screen. You can check who has registered for Family Sharing right here on this screen.
- Open System Preferences on your Mac. Alternately, you can click on the Apple menu at the top left corner and choose System Preferences.
On macOS, sharing Apple TV+ works very similarly.
Enable Family Sharing for Apple TV+ on iOS, iPadOS, and macOS
2. Next, select TV Channels under Family Sharing.