The Indian Premier League, which debuted in 2018, has rapidly expanded to rank among the most popular sports leagues worldwide. Even though it still has a long way to go before it can match the four major US sports leagues (MLB, NFL, NBA, and NHL) or any of the major European football leagues in terms of income, it is unmatched in terms of the amount of fervour that devoted fans show for their teams.
Even if you’re a diehard fan, it might not always be able to watch the game on TV at home. For this reason, if you’re wondering how to watch live streaming online, we’ve got you covered.
How to Watch IPL 2018 Online in India
The IPL 2018 matches in India can only be watched on Hotstar if you have a premium subscription or the brand-new Rs. 299 Sports pack. Although the offer is only available to clients of the two carriers, the business has also partnered with Reliance Jio and Airtel to bring free IPL viewing to JioTV and Airtel TV, respectively.
How to Watch IPL 2018 Online Abroad
Here are your best alternatives for legally seeing the live stream if you are an avid cricket fan who lives outside of India.
- Australia Foxtel Premium at $39 per month or YuppTV at $24.99 per month
- North America (USA / Canada) Hotstar Premium at $9.99 per month
- UK and Ireland Sky Sports Now TV subscription at 20 per month
- Southeast Asia, South America, and rest of Europe YuppTV has the exclusive rights, but rates vary by region
- South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa SuperSport has the online rights, but you need to be a TV subscriber to watch the live-stream
- Pakistan GEO Super has the online rights in Pakistan
- Bangladesh You can stream IPL 2018 on Channel 9 in Bangladesh
- New Zealand Sky Sports at NZ$ 25 per month
- The Caribbean Flow Sports throughout the Caribbean isles
- Middle East and North Africa beIN Connect at $18 per month