Reliance Jio has raised the cost of its prepaid recharge plans in India by up to 25%, following Vodafone Idea(Vi) and Airtel. Following the original price rise, the business has boosted the all-inclusive JioPhone recharge plans. However, Jio has launched the most affordable data package in India today, providing users with 100MB of high-speed 4G data benefit for just Re 1.
Although the Re 1 recharge plan was not formally announced by the firm, consumers can get it using the MyJio app. The 30-day prepaid recharge plan, which only costs Re 1, includes 100MB of high-speed internet connectivity. In addition, users will continue to receive unlimited data for the remainder of the plan period once their 100MB of data has been used up, but at a slower 64kbps pace.
Additionally, consumers have the choice to queue numerous Re 1 data packs so that, for Jio numbers, they could automatically renew once the initial pack runs out.
How to Get the Re 1 Jio Recharge Plan
In order to receive the Re 1 recharge plan for your Jio phone number, please follow the instructions below:
- Open up the MyJio app (Free, Android and iOS) on your smartphone and log in with your Jio number.
- Go to the Recharge section in the app. Tap the More option at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, select the Value option to get the list of the value-focused recharge plans.
- Just below the last plan or Affordable Packs option, expand the Other Plans option.
- You will find the Re 1 Jio recharge plan right here, as you can see in the screenshot below.
So, that’s how you may use your number to get the Jio Re 1 high-speed data recharge plan. Using the aforementioned plan, you may then recharge your phone directly from the MyJio app on your smartphone.
The new Re 1 Jio recharge is the company’s cheapest high-speed data plan and has the potential to rank among the top recharge options in India. Only time will be able to determine whether the approach is successful in the market. What do you believe of it? Please share your opinions in the section below.